Pkscap3 Forums
You must register in order to get access to Pkscap3's client and updates!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pkscap3 Forums
You must register in order to get access to Pkscap3's client and updates!
Pkscap3 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» FUCK PICKUPPK
hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:19 pm by Who's Hungry

» How to download the client
hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:03 am by samzilla

» REOPENING PKSCAP3
hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:02 am by samzilla

» ALL OLD PLAYERS!~~!~!~
hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:56 pm by d3f1l3dr4ng3

» PeaCE broskis.
hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:36 am by dabean30

» ::Re whats tha point?
hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:28 am by dabean30

» how to host on a 2wire router?
hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:30 am by dabean30

» this is for punk1337
hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:46 am by dabean30

» Introductions
hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:29 am by Meaty

» Man Whore's Admin Application.
hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:51 am by dabean30

» tyler is abusing us players of pkscap3
hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:37 pm by dabean30

» sucker15's mod apply
hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:40 am by samzilla

Poll
Top posters
sucker15 (180)
hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this Vote_lcaphi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this Voting_barhi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this Vote_rcap 
dabean30 (150)
hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this Vote_lcaphi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this Voting_barhi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this Vote_rcap 
Zak is back (130)
PuNk1337 (92)
Dmitri (57)
x dds pk x (38)
deadrok (30)
Jericho (23)
d3f1l3dr4ng3 (19)
samzilla (16)

Donate

AFTER DONATING MAKE SURE TO FILL OUT A FORM OR YOU WON'T GET YOUR RANK UNTIL YOU DO!
Status
hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this Statusimg.php?ip=theoryscape.no-ip

hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this

5 posters

Go down

hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this Empty hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this

Post by qassem Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:54 am

hi iam qassem i come here to join this server and the ip is xddspkx.no-ip.org i put that in the silabsoft ip it will not work why want my name as qassem and pass as ********** wich you will never know please help me thank you for reading,

okay all do mind i stell cant log in when i even in client!!!! i show pic here is a link:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img64/3773/evolved0000.png

P.S. please help me !!!! i really wanna join this server!!!

-qassem-

Last edited by qassem on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

qassem
Pkscap3 Player
Pkscap3 Player

Back to top Go down

hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this Empty Re: hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this

Post by Dmitri Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:23 am

Do NOT triple post, edit your first one.
Dmitri
Dmitri
Head of Gfx Team
Head of Gfx Team

Back to top Go down

hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this Empty Re: hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this

Post by x dds pk x Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Fixed. Also i'll try and see whats wrong.
x dds pk x
x dds pk x
Owner
Owner

https://xddspkx.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

hi iamnot a guest and i dont know were to post this Empty Taras Side Note :)

Post by Shad0w Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Congratulations Tyler! You fucked EVERYTHING up!

You lost your best players

Your server

And your friends...YOUR PATHETIC!!!!!
Shad0w
Shad0w
Pkscap3 Player
Pkscap3 Player

Location : Emo Thriller. (124). Shad0w (126). We are the best emos :)

Back to top Go down

Post by PuNk1337 Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:12 pm

Shad0w... just shut up. Smile

You say that every 5 seconds. He didn't lose his best players. He gained over 30 in the past 2 days.

PuNk1337
Pkscap3 Member
Pkscap3 Member

Back to top Go down

Post by qassem Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:31 am

wow shad0w how are you and everybody try to keep it kool and its kinda kool everybody chatting in my forum!

qassem
Pkscap3 Player
Pkscap3 Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum